Here's a quick trick to use sticky notes as Exit Slips. A few minutes before the end of the class I'll pass out a sticky note to each student and ask them a question. They must post their responses (with their name) on the whiteboard on the way out.
Here are some of the questions I might ask:
- What were the two most important points in today's lesson / class?
- What are two questions you have about today's lesson?
- What stuck with you today as being important?
- What are two things you wonder / would like to learn more about?
- What were two big ideas from today's in-class video?
Here are some links to my other blog posts that involved sticky notes (did I mention that I love them!!)
Happy Sticky Noting!