" Addie Education - Teacher Talk: Twelve Days of Gift-mas Holiday Linky

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twelve Days of Gift-mas Holiday Linky


Can you believe it's already December?? This year is just flying by (I think I say this in all my blog posts...).  December is a busy and hectic time of the year for all of us. However, when I saw the idea of a 12 Days of Gift-mas Holiday Linky hosted by the wonderful Making It As a Middle School Teacher blog, it was something I couldn't pass up!  

 I'm tickled to be "Two Turtle Doves"!!

First off... a FREEBIE!  It's a quick and easy writing activity to do with your students in the weeks leading up to the holidays.  I like to ask my students what they wish for the World - if the World had a Christmas or Holiday wish what would it be??  Click the image below to download this FREE from google drive.


 
Secondly - here are some more winter and holiday freebies in my TpT Store.





Thanks so much - be sure to check back to see all the other wonderful bloggers who are part of the Twelve Days of Gift-mas Blog Hop!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest - I had over 60 entries! Congrats to Tonya for winning a $25 shopping spree in my TpT store!





19 comments:

  1. My holiday wish for the world is that we can each be given some kind of reminder of how lucky we are. In the stress of the season it's so easy to forget that despite the things we wish we had (even if they are non-concrete things like love or reprieve from pain), we are pretty lucky to have all the things we need to survive and make it through. And for that we should be thankful :)

    maestra.kirra (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wish is that everyone could have the peace that comes with knowing Jesus as savior and lord, not just as a picture on a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for being part of this Blog Hop! You have such awesome products so I know teachers will LOVE to win your shopping spree!

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish for the world is that people start truly caring about those around them. If we all extended grace to the people around us we would start seeing each other differently and make a real change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My holiday wish for the world would be that no human would go without proper food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My holiday wish for the world is for everyone to be accepting of everyone else no matter what they look or act like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that there would be no abandoned or abused children in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love it if everyone would be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wish for the world would be for all parents to truly love and take care of the children they have. Teach them to read and love learning about new things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish for a season of grace and peace during the stressful holidays. I would hope everyone takes time to enjoy family and friends, and not focus so much on material gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My holiday wish is that all would be content and thankful for what they have. Aren't we all so blessed?!? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I answered the question above. Oops. I just wish that people would be nicer to each other. I'm tired of all the negativity in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My holiday wish is for this to be a season of peace, contentment, and thankfulness. I would love to everyone just to enjoy the time leading up to the big celebration with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish that everyone could get along and be kind to one another. There's always so much rushing and anger that hardly anyone stops to enjoy the good anymore!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  15. My holiday wish is for the world is a peaceful mankind working together to take care of the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My holiday wish is that many more people would be led to adopt the orphans in our country!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My wish is for everyone to have enough money to buy the things they need

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good contest! Thanks for keeping it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My wish is for those who need to get the love, support and items they most need. If there was a bit more love and a bit less judgment, imagine the world we'd have!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover