" Addie Education - Teacher Talk: Happy Holidays!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

Just wanted to wish all of you out there in the vast and wide world of blogging a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Fantastic Festivus... or Wonderful Winter Solstice... I'm sure there are more...
 
I'm taking a well-deserved (at least I think it's well deserved!) break from the online world until after Christmas... it's time to unplug and focus on family and friends.  I hope you all get the chance to do the same!
 
 
 
Best wishes to all of you.
Addie
 
Graphics from The 3AM Teacher
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Addie:) I'm so happy to find another Canadian teacher, found you on the forum. Enjoy your break, have a great holiday. Drop by and visit my blog when you are plugged back in.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover